TRANSROCKIES CHALLENGE, B.C. CANADA
August 12th - 18th, 2007

www.transrockies.com
THE WALL starts in Panorama, B.C. Canada
SEVEN DAYS - 360 MILES - 36,000 ft of CLIMBING
plus lots of crazy, fun mountain bike racers

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

25 DAYS UNTIL

As usual, I'm having problems finding an brake-shock adaptor part for the caliber, to accommodate the new brake-disk(180mm) - all Shimano XTR. But, that's another story for another time. I rode my sweetie Trek Fuel today on the road just continuing to fine tune my riding position. I think it helps to take my feel for fit from my road bike (power) and copy it over to the mtn bike. Obviously, once in the woods things change a bit (drop seat height) but, I like to take it on the road for feel and speed.

I rode 2.25 hrs and the weather continues to get hotter. We've started planning for the weekend mtn biking which should be tough.

Please keep our troops in your prayer, Ciao