TRANSROCKIES CHALLENGE, B.C. CANADA
August 12th - 18th, 2007

www.transrockies.com
THE WALL starts in Panorama, B.C. Canada
SEVEN DAYS - 360 MILES - 36,000 ft of CLIMBING
plus lots of crazy, fun mountain bike racers

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

18 DAYS UNTIL

Another beautiful day, I rode out to Creeds and it took an hour to get my leg loose enough to feel comfortable. This weekend's crash has my right leg feeling tight. However, I was able to do my intervals, and this training session lasted for 2.5 hrs. Peter and I are continuing our review of gear and foods. We, the blog, are still waiting on his picture and profile. Peter has promised that it is in the mail.
Well, the Tour De France has yet another doping scandal with VINO and the Astana Team and, Rasmussen and Rabobank. May only the "clean" riders remain. Let's hope that Contador and Discovery are clean.
Pray for a soldier, every pray counts. Ciao, VB