TRANSROCKIES CHALLENGE, B.C. CANADA
August 12th - 18th, 2007

www.transrockies.com
THE WALL starts in Panorama, B.C. Canada
SEVEN DAYS - 360 MILES - 36,000 ft of CLIMBING
plus lots of crazy, fun mountain bike racers

Thursday, July 19, 2007

23 DAYS UNTIL

I didn't post yesterday. I attended a SEAL Team memorial. I rode early yesterday but, I had a flat after running through glass on the road. After fixing it, the tire once again went flat, meaning that there is glass hiding in there. It was time for a new tire anyways. A very nice stranger saw me and offered to transport me and the bike home in his new Honda pickup truck. I gladly accepted his offer.
I rode this morning missing my usual Thursday morning group. I'm not sure what happened but, I caught the Thursday "team train" ride and as usual, it hurts. I'm continuing to look for that brake caliper adaptor with little luck (SM-MA-F180S/S). Eric and I put together the spare parts yesterday, i.e., chain, cables, fluids. Also, we ordered another set of brake pads, and a tire. I'll carry a couple of tires for spares.
Please keep our troops in your prayers, Ciao