TRANSROCKIES CHALLENGE, B.C. CANADA
August 12th - 18th, 2007

www.transrockies.com
THE WALL starts in Panorama, B.C. Canada
SEVEN DAYS - 360 MILES - 36,000 ft of CLIMBING
plus lots of crazy, fun mountain bike racers

Friday, August 3, 2007

8 DAYS UNTIL

I rode to Creeds this morning. There were a lot of dead snakes in the road meaning that it must have either gotten a little cool last night or someone was a little horny and they made their move across to greener pastures - not making it. I picked the Fat Frog ride up on my way back. Friday is said to be the family ride but, the "A team" is hidden in the crowd. I did get to push as hard as I wanted in the last few miles. I've actually been successful at cutting my ride times back as I should while maintaining the intensity. I went to see the godfather of mtn biking today, Meredith, in order to get his blessings for the race. Being a chef, he said to hurry up and get this race over so, everyone could get me fattened up again. Boy, I'm looking forward to getting fatter. I've reminded most that the Shenandoah 100 follow up the TRC - Sept. 2nd. It's always great seeing the godfather. All other stuff continues - we're exchanging a dozen calls with K & P everyday as we finish off the final travel plans.
Please continue praying for the troop and a U.S. resolution to our campaign. Ciao, VB