TRANSROCKIES CHALLENGE, B.C. CANADA
August 12th - 18th, 2007

www.transrockies.com
THE WALL starts in Panorama, B.C. Canada
SEVEN DAYS - 360 MILES - 36,000 ft of CLIMBING
plus lots of crazy, fun mountain bike racers

Saturday, August 4, 2007

7 DAYS UNTIL

The intervals were with the team today and/or the team ride. This ride was definitely my last hard ride until the race starts. It is getting warmer but, I felt good to great and had lots of power and stamina for an old guy. I'm still working on the little bike stuff but, the day does seem to get consumed with little to show. Peter hasn't sent a picture or bio. I spoke to Karen about it and she on it for now. I'm running out of time to update the blog before we take off.

Forever on my mind, our troops in the theater, God bless them. Ciao, VB